Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I need an air bag. Before I crash into the colossal sadness that is coming my way.

I can't study because I'm feel like crap.

I had physics today, it was okay. But then again, that could be a bad sign.

Just 4 more exams..and then I'm done, for the time being..

Be yourself, they say. Yeah, like that would ever work with a society like ours.

Here's the deal, Society these days, don't give the slightest fuck about what you feel, or how you feel, or even the purity of your heart. These days, it's just about looks.

You're good looking? Wow, 5las, I wanna be friends with you.

And you know what, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to aim for a size 0. Because I feel like a whale atm. :)

And don't tell me that you care. Because you obviously don't. You're just curious. And no one, will understand how you're feeling.

I just don't know what to say right now, or what to do.

I wake up everyday with this void inside my heart. I don't know, I just feel depressed all the time these days. And no, it's not because of exams.

I try to laugh, but would that work? would that fix all of my problems?

"My life is a rainy night that pours for 365 days."

I try, I swear, walla, to have a bit of hope that someday, SOMEDAY, I'll give that honest smile. But at this moment, that hope's curve is going down.

I'm feeling empty, confused, numb, hurt, disoriented, lost, vulnerable, blurry, tired, overwhelmed, anxious.

An utter mess.

And you know what irritates me? When people choose others over you, just because she's more interesting . And again, by interesting I mean, " Ombre colored hair" " I'm half Kuwaiti!" blah blah blah.

Like that wouldn't hurt.

I need a break from this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment