Monday, August 13, 2012

I just wanna be perfect.

It's me again. Obviously.

Soo, Ramadan is ending soon. I'm gonna miss it..

Anyways, I was supposed to get my IG results today. But some family issues came up, and mum didn't have the time to call the school. Even though I had been telling her for weeks. Guess I'll wait.

I don't feel like I did a great job. I always expect the worst...always.

Inshallah I did a good job..

Yu Ni, a Korean friend, is leaving today. Leaving Kuwait, forever.

I'm sad because like, she's really fun. Not because I love Korea or because she's Korean, it's just that she's the type of girl that would make you instantly smile.

I remember the first day I met her, she made me smile within the first 2 seconds we met.


She sent me a message on facebook. Thanking me for being so nice to her, and for being such a great friend.

She said she was very happy to meet me, and she's very glad.

And she even told me to come to Korea! She'll take me to concerts, to malls ( to stalk cute Koreans...jk..okay no really.) and stuff.

She said she'll never forget me. And tbh, I won't either. She's amazing.

I saw her mum in Ikea for the first time 2 weeks ago. She hugged me haha,

Koreans are so so polite.

So yeeah, I'm still waiting for my IG log in info...

Walla I feel like I've forgotten how to speak English. I haven't read in such a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment