Monday, April 9, 2012

Beauty Tip: Drink a lot of Water.

Does drinking water improve your skin condition?
Answer: Yes.

Ever since I turned 13, my skin turned upside down. I went from this clear skinned girl into this oily-skinned acne girl. 
What I did was put all of those chemicals on my face even though I was just 13, and what I didn't know is that I actually made it worse. I used to surf the internet desperate for natural remedies and how to get rid of acne. I tried everything, literally everything. From Michelle Phan to Bubzbeauty and loads of other beauty gurus. 
But then I found this really simple beauty tip: drinking lots of water.
I was like," Wait what? What does water have to do with our skin?"
Water is actually important for your body, obviously. 70% of your body is made up of water.
Water is important in so many different ways like:
- Weight-loss; water is a great appetite suppressant.
-Water flushes out toxins and impurities - which makes your skin clearer and younger looking.
- You can get a healthy glow from drinking water. It moisturizes your skin inside out. 

I know it won't happen overnight, but trust me, drink about 8 bottles a day. You'll see the difference soon. I'm not a dermatologist. But this is the best beauty tip I've ever found.
Carry water everywhere with you. Substitute it with soda. 
Instead of spending loads of money on products - that might even do nothing to your face, Use water. It's cheap and very effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment