Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kinokuniya

This place is heaven. 

I knew about this store, but what I didn't know that they had one in Dubai. My eyes caught it when we were leaving the mall. And I HAD to go. I told my dad, and my mum got kinda angry because she was tired and bleh. So my dad was like, 5 minutes Hessa. 
When I got into the store, 5 minutes seemed like a nanosecond to me. The place was GINORMOUS. Kinokuniya is the biggest bookstore I have ever seen. And it's beyond amazing. I just can't define how amazing it is. The place was so organized and I got goosebumps while I was in there. So I was looking around all happy and thrilled when I saw one thing that made my heart stop: Manga.  My eyes went immediately like this : O_O 
I just couldn't think. My dad was like " Hurry up Hessa", so I just snatched 2 of my favorite mangas EVER. I didn't even care what volumes they were. Vampire Knight and Shugo Chara ( First manga I've ever read, and anime I've ever watched!). Then I snatched other reading books and the rest of the " House of Night " novel that I didn't read..yet. 
I couldn't take pictures inside because it wasn't allowed, which I don't understand why really. But you can check out some photos from ZDistrict.

Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara, Interview with the Vampire, House of Night: Destined and Awakened, and A Song at Suns
Those were the only books I bought..I know, I'm crazy for doing that. I was in a hurry and I just..couldn't think. I totally regret it. Oh, and you can probably tell that I'm addicted to Vampires LOL.

I wish Kuwait would open Kinokuniya here. I mean, I'm 100% it'll be a hit here. It's just beyond amazing, and I'm sure many people will love it. I know about Jareer and the other bookstore in the Avenues  (forgot the name), they're great and all..but....KINOKUNIYA. ITS AMAZING.  I'd even sleep there if I can!

I hope Kinokuniya would really open in Kuwait soon, it doesn't even have to be soon. Even if it's after 5 years, I'll still be happy.

The first store I'm going to during my trip to Dubai mall next time, would be Kinokuniya. Of course, obviously, duh. Okay, I'll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment