Friday, April 20, 2012

First Korean band to come to the Middle East.

Korean boyband  ZE:A came to Dubai and are heading to Abu Dhabi tomorrow.
When I first heard about ZE:A coming to the Middle East, I kinda freaked out. I didn't really know the band - or even knew a lot of songs. I just...I don't know; I just wanted to go.
But, I couldn't. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO COME A WEEK AFTER MY HOLIDAY WAS FINISHED.
I couldn't stand seeing all of those Emarati girls tweeting about how awesome they looked and how cute they were - even though I'm kinda glad they're having fun.
 
But I swear, I'm still dying of jealousy right now. Ya3ni they had to come before the exams, and when I have school.
FML. 

Just FML.
I wanted to see their perfect hair and bodies...skin tone...mbah.
My maid came to comfort me about them, saying that " I'll be able to see them because she knows I'll go to Korea sometime". Like that would make me feel better. Well, it kinda did actually.

I guess I'll just spend my life watching them virtually ( yeah? correct word?) with chocolate at my disposal. I'll live with 77 cats and master the skill of knitting.

Nah, kidding..I hope.

I can't study; I can't sleep.

I won't rest until a Korean band comes to Kuwait. He2.

Yes, you can call me obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment